What to do if your service was missed the week of 9/14/20!
During the week of 9/14 we were unable to complete some services due to hazardous air quality and limiting driver hours to reduce their exposure. If any of your services were missed last week, please set out extras (equal to your service level) on your next scheduled pick up day for each commodity. If any of those services are picked up every other week or monthly, they will be caught up on your next regularly scheduled day.
Wondering how many extra bags you may have? Please see the below breakdown for what is allowed based on your service level:
- If your garbage cart is a 20-gallon: you are allowed (2) white kitchen bags.
- If your garbage cart is a 32-gallon: you are allowed (3) white kitchen bags or (1) 32-gallon black bag.
- If your garbage cart is a 60-gallon: you are allowed (6) white kitchen bags or (2) 32-gallon black bags.
- If your garbage cart is a 90-gallon: you are allowed (9) white kitchen bags or (3) 32-gallon black bags.
- Yard Debris:
- You are allowed (2) 32-gallon paper lawn bags or a personal tote up to 60-gallon in size.
- Place extras in a cardboard box, paper bag, or rigid plastic container.
For more information regarding your specific service day, click below:
We apologize for any inconvenience. We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience as we navigated the hazardous air, employee safety, and the needs of our customers.
If you have any questions please contact us.