Weather Related Service Update for All Customers 2/15/21
Due to weather conditions, we will not be running our residential routes today, 2/15. This means that all services this week will run 1 day behind.
- Monday customers will be picked up on Tuesday 2/16
- Tuesday customers will be picked up on Wednesday 2/17
- Wednesday customers will be picked up on Thursday 2/18
- Thursday customers will be picked up on Friday 2/19
- Friday customers will be picked up on Saturday 2/20
- Friday customers: please review this post for how to prepare your missed materials on your next collection day. All guidelines in that post that show 2/19 should now be interpreted as Saturday 2/20.
Please keep in mind that our decision not to run routes is because safety is our priority. We apologize for any inconvenience, but the safety of our employees is important to us; they have to be able to make it to work safely as well as drive the trucks during the day through your neighborhoods. Your safety is also important to us. Our trucks have to stop and start at every home, which is not easy to do in the snow and ice. With more people home today, it will mean more people/cars in the streets as well.
If weather conditions persist into the week and we have further service delays, we will post updates. The best way to stay up to date with current information is to sign up for our enewsletter.
If you have any questions, please contact our office. Staffing may be limited due to weather conditions and we appreciate your patience.