Service Alert for Tuesday Customers! (posted 12/28 at 5:55am)
Due to the overnight weather, we will not be running residential routes on Tuesday 12/28. Our original plan was to try and get some customers serviced, but the road conditions in residential neighborhoods are too slick for us to do so.
To have this information emailed to you directly in the future, please subscribe to our enewsletter (scroll down to the bottom of this page).
Due to the holiday on Saturday, 1/1, we cannot run a day late so all Tuesday services will have to wait until the following collection day. Please see below on how to prepare your materials for your next collection day:
GARBAGE: We will pick up extra garbage, equivalent to your cart size, in plastic bags on 1/4. There is no charge for this extra material. Please place the bags on top of or next to your garbage cart.
- 20gallon: 2 small kitchen bags
- 32gallon: 3 small kitchen bags or 1 large black bag
- 60gallon: 6 small kitchen bags or 2 large black bags
- 90gallon: 9 white kitchen bags or 3 large black bags
RECYCLING: If Tuesday is a recycling day for your home, we will pick up extra recycling at no charge on your next scheduled recycling day. Please place your extras in a paper bag, cardboard box, or in your red bin if there is no glass in it. It cannot be placed in plastic bags.
- If you are a Tuesday recycling customer with weekly service, your next pick up will be 1/4/22.
- If you are a Tuesday recycling customer with every other week service, your next pick up will be 1/11/22.
YARD DEBRIS: If Tuesday is a yard debris day for your home, we will pick up extra yard debris at no charge on your next scheduled yard debris day. You can place out up to 60gallons of extra yard debris per yard debris cart at your home. That is equivalent to (2) paper yard debris bags or (2) personal 32gallon cans. Extra yard debris cannot be in plastic bags, it must be in paper yard debris bags or a personal plastic tote.
- If you are a Tuesday yard debris customer with weekly service, your next pick up will be 1/4/22.
- If you are a Tuesday yard debris customer with every other week service, your next pick up will be 1/11/22.
GLASS: If Tuesday is a glass day for your home, we will pick up extra glass on your next scheduled glass day. Place extras in a cardboard box, paper bag, or rigid plastic container like a laundry basket.
- If you are a Tuesday glass customer with every other week service, your next pick up will be 1/11/22.
- If you are a Tuesday glass customer with monthly service, your next pick up will be 1/25/22.
Please keep in mind that any decision to run modified routes is because safety is our priority. We apologize for any inconvenience, but the safety of our employees is important to us; they have to be able to make it to work safely as well as drive the trucks through your neighborhoods. Your safety is also important to us. Our trucks have to stop and start at every home, which is not easy to do in the snow and ice. With more people home today, it will mean more people/cars in the streets as well.
If you have any questions, please call or contact our office. Staffing may be limited due to weather conditions and we appreciate your patience.
The recycling depot will be closed on 12/28.