Saturday Recycling & Paper Shredding Event
When? Saturday, September 8th, 9:00am to 12:00pm
Where? Pride Recycling Depot at 13980 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd
What can you bring to recycle? The full recycling depot will be open for computer monitors, TVs, laptops, printers, various electronics, some appliances, cardboard, commingled recycling, glass bottles/jars, batteries, ink cartridges, cell phones, metal, fluorescent bulbs, #6 plastics, styrofoam, and more! For a full list of acceptable depot items, click here.
Paper Shredding: There will be a food drive in correlation with the paper shredding. All non-perishable food items collected will be donated to Sherwood Helping Hands. See below for more information on how to participate in the food drive portion of the event.
Please note: Garbage is not accepted at this event. Payment accepted via cash or check only. No credit cards accepted.
Chargeable depot items include* the following:
- DVD player/VCR, Stereo (per component)......$5
- Fluorescent light bulbs (depending on size)...... $.50 - $1.00
- Freon Appliances (fridge, A/C unit)......$35
- UPS Battery Backup......$5
- Batteries—per quart......$1 per quart ($1 min.)
- Commingle Recycling: scrap paper, #1 & #2 plastic bottles......$5 per car load (residential vol.)
- #6 plastics and styrofoam......$5 per car load (residential vol.)
*For a full list of depot items, click here
- 1 free paper grocery bag of shredding with the donation of 2 non-perishable food items. (Limit 1 free bag per car)
- Red bin of paper......$8 ($8 min.)
- 60-gallon cart of paper......$30