Mechanic (multiple openings)
We are actively recruiting mechanics. We are looking for multiple mechanics across all levels of experience for a swing shift schedule. Full time position. Shift: 2:00 pm-12:30am. (TBT Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday). Some overtime required. Holiday's worked on a rotation basis with other team members. Our equipment includes garbage collection trucks (diesel and CNG) and heavy equipment/yellow iron for our transfer station.
• Team Player with a positive attitude
• CDL Class A license must be obtained within 6 months of hire. We will help with the training and provide a testing vehicle
• Technical training certification preferred. "Real World" experience can be applicable.
• Basic Computer skills needed
• Must be knowledgeable in all phases of heavy equipment, truck maintenance & repair.
• Job requires extensive work with electrical, hydraulic, brake and air systems.
• Welding knowledge is beneficial.
• Must have an adequate complement of own tools.
Pride Disposal Company supports a drug-free work environment and requires pre-employment drug screening.
-Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
-401k and profit sharing plan
-Company provides continuing education at no cost to the employee
Wages: Starting at $24/hour. Negotiable based on experience
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this job. Please do not just send your resume.
Completed applications can be emailed, faxed (503-625-6179), or delivered to our office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8-4:30, located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success.Apply Now