Fabricator / Welder
We are actively recruiting a Fabricator/Welder.
Shift: (4) 10 hour shifts per week 6am to 4:30pm. Some overtime required. Holiday’s worked on a rotation basis with other team members
Duties and Responsibilities: Including and not limited to the following:
• Write up work orders and coordinate parts with work orders.
• Perform servicing and welding repairs on company garbage containers and vehicles.
• Perform service calls to make on-site welding repairs on garbage containers or vehicles as needed.
• Unload, assemble, and maintain garbage containers.
• Complete required paperwork.
• Report all noted defects in writing.
• Perform other related assignments as required.
• Understand how to use and care for your welding equipment and work in a safe manner.
• Sign all work orders and turn into the maintenance office when complete.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area.
-Familiarity with MIG welding, using a shear, press brake, plasma cutter, and oxy/acetylene torch
-At least 1 year of related work experience welding sheet metal and using wire feed welder.
-Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds.
-Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal records check at job offer.
-A combination of education and experience may be considered.
-An insurable driving record
The ideal candidate will be a team player with good communication skills and a positive attitude. They must have the ability to take direction and stay on task, but also be flexible and open to change.
NOTE: This job description is intended to specify each position's unique duties and qualifications which are in addition to all general Pride Disposal, requirements.
-Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
-401k and profit sharing plan
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this job. Please do not just send your resume.
Completed applications can be emailed, faxed (503-625-6179), or delivered to our office. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8-4:30, located at 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, Oregon.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success.Apply Now