Customer Service Representative
Full time customer service position. Monday through Friday. 8:00am-5:00pm
We are looking for a person who has excellent phone and computer skills. Daily work includes tasks such as: answering customer questions, setting up new accounts, making changes to existing accounts, providing customer education, billing, and general information requests.
The successful applicant can handle a steady call volume with accurate data entry.
This position utilizes industry specific technology for customer billing, routes, and video records.
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Current phone customer service experience
• Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize responsibilities in a fast paced environment
• Detailed and accurate with your work
• Ability to think critically and problem solve
• Proficient in computer applications (Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Outlook, and Microsoft Word)
ADDITIONAL SKILLS FOR CONSIDERATION
• Basic accounting skills
-Medical, Dental, Vision. Monthly premium is paid by the company for the employee and their dependents. Medical starts on the 1st of the month, following date of hire.
-401k and profit sharing plan
-Paid Time Off
Starting Wage: $15/hour.
Our company application must be completed to be considered for this position.
Completed applications can be e-mailed, faxed: 503-625-6179, or dropped off at our office: 13980 SW Tualatin Sherwood Road, Sherwood, OR.
Pride Disposal & Recycling Co. is an equal opportunity employer. We believe equity, diversity, and inclusion are critical to our success.